IAOM is an international organization dedicated to providing networking, education and professional development opportunities for those working in grain milling facilities and related trades. At IAOM, we:
- Welcome grain milling professionals to our global conferences and local meetings
- Provide professional development opportunities at resident courses, via correspondence, and online
- Offer advanced technical training for industry professionals
- Help members keep their skills sharp with hands-on workshops
By joining IAOM, you will become part of an international network with access to a regular exchange of ideas, technical breakthroughs, and educational opportunities that will help you discover new skills, products and services.
Any individual who is employed by a grain milling or processing company, or related non-government organization or educational institution.
Any individual who works for an organization that makes products and/or provides services to the grain milling and/or affiliated industries.
Any individual who is attending a milling education or related program that has been recognized by IAOM.
Active: $230 | Associate: $230 | Junior Active: $30
All dues paid in U.S. funds and drawn on U.S. bank.
Connect with people just like you and reap the rewards of IAOM membership.
Proven Education & Training
Resident Milling courses, developed and offered in conjunction with leading educational institutions and industry experts, are ideal for those looking to stay up-to-date on best practices and technology or learn more about the industry.
- Introductory and Advanced Milling Courses
- Operations-focused Training for Quality, Maintenance, Packing Functions
- College-based Milling Technician Certificate Program
- Renowned Correspondence Course in Flour Milling
For a complete breakdown of our course offerings, please visit iaom.org/education/.
- Discounted fees for conferences, education, training
- Access to IAOM’s Virtual Library and Live Learning Center
- Discounts on industry-leading publications and videos
- Access to Membership Directory
- Subscription to quarterly International Miller magazine and more!
What Members Say…
IAOM has opened my eyes to a large diverse group of milling professionals who are always willing to assist, troubleshoot and spread their knowledge to everyone within the milling community.
IAOM has given me the opportunity to build relationships with vendors and other professionals in the industry. The IAOM Correspondence Course has been a great resource for me to develop my employees.