The Flour City District invites you to join us for the IAOM Flour City District’s Summer Meeting, August 4-6. This event will be held at Madden’s on Gull Lake in Brainerd, MN. On-site check-in (for pre-registered individuals) will be open from 5:00-6:00 pm on Wednesday, August 4 in the main lodge. The technical sessions will be held on August 5, followed by a banquet. The meeting will end on Friday, August 6, with a golf outing at Pine Beach East. Click HERE to see a map of the property.
Registration fees are $95 if registered before July 4 and $105 after.
(This includes the Technical Session and breaks. Breakfast, lunch and dinners are also included if staying at the hotel)
- To register with a credit card: Please go to the IAOM Online Store. Your username is your e-mail address. If you’ve forgotten your password, click on “Forgot Password?” and the system will help you reset the information.
- To pay by check: Please download the Advance Registration Form, and send in with your payment.
Advance conference registration should be made by June 15 to take advantage of the reduced prices.
Hotel – Note: Rooms and rates after the deadline are subject to availability.
Reservations MUST be made by Tuesday, June 22!
Reserve your room at: Hotel Reservation Booking.
The Madden’s Resort is a full-service resort, and we have negotiated a “package” rate for the two nights during the Conference (Wednesday & Thursday nights):
- Single occupancy (1 Adult) – $805.86 (two-night package for one adult), including taxes and service charge.
- Double occupancy (2 Adults) – $1,016.18 (two-night package for two adults), including taxes and service charge.
Rates are inclusive of all meals and select activities, including golf (additional $25 fee will apply for the cart). Children’s rates vary by age, see reservation form for details.
Early Arrival and stay-over rates:
– Please call Maddens at 1-800-642-5363 to inquire about availability before the Conference, or extending your stay through the weekend.
The Thursday evening banquet cost is included with your room rate at the Madden’s.
**Please note – if you will NOT be staying at the Madden’s Resort, but still attending the Conference, please register online, and then contact IAOM to purchase Wednesday dinner, Thursday lunch and/or Thursday Banquet, and Golf!
Golf on Friday will be a best-ball scramble at the Pine Beach West Golf Course, starting at 8:00 am. Cost for golf is included if you are staying at Madden’s, but there is a $25 charge for the cart. This includes the green fee, cart, lunch and prizes. (If you are NOT staying at Madden’s, please contact IAOM at 913-338-3377 to purchase this session.)
Spouses and guests are welcome! Please register them as a guest if they will be attending the Banquet so they can choose an entree. The Banquet, all other meals, and golf (with an additional $25 cart fee) are included in the cost of the hotel room rate.