|The health and safety of each and every member of our milling community is of the utmost importance to us. After closely monitoring the risk and impact of COVID-19, and speaking at length with members of our community, IAOM’s Flour City District leadership has decided to cancel this year’s district meeting, which was originally scheduled for August 5-7 in Brainerd, Minnesota. The hotel will automatically process refunds to those of you who have already booked rooms at the Madden’s.
Refunds will also be made to those who already registered and purchased sessions, and you will be receiving an e-mail shortly with your refund receipt.
The ongoing situation regarding COVID-19, and various company-imposed travel restrictions on employees make it impracticable to effectively hold this event at this time. We have rescheduled this meeting for August 4-6, 2021 at the Madden’s on Gull Lake in Brainerd.
Thank you for your understanding.
The information below can be used as reference for the event in 2021. Check back for updates.
Join us for the IAOM Flour City District Meeting, August 4-6, 2021. This event will be held at Madden’s on Gull Lake in Brainerd, Minnesota. The technical sessions will be held on August 6, followed by a banquet. The meeting will end on Sunday, August 9 with a golf outing at Pine Beach West Course. Click HERE to see a map of the property.
(This includes the Technical Session and breaks. Breakfast, lunch and dinners are also included if staying at the hotel) Map
- To register with a credit card: Please go to the IAOM Online Store. Your username is your e-mail address. If you’ve forgotten your password, click on “Forgot Password?” and the system will help you reset the information.
- To pay by check: Please download the Advance Registration Form, and send in with your payment.
Hotel – Note: Rooms and rates after the deadline are subject to availability. Use code 22441 for the reservation link
- Single occupancy (1 Adult) – $788.10 (two night package for one adult), including taxes and service charge.
- Double occupancy (2 Adults) – $988.44 (two night package for two adults), including taxes and service charge.
Rates are inclusive of all meals and select activities, including golf (additional $25 fee will apply for the cart). Children’s rates vary by age, see reservation form for details.
Early Arrival and stay-over rates:
– Please call Maddens at 1-800-642-5363 to inquire about availability before the Conference, or extending your stay through the weekend.
The Thursday evening banquet cost is included with your room rate at the Madden’s.
**Please note – if you will NOT be staying at the Madden’s Resort, but still attending the Conference, please register online, and then contact IAOM to purchase Thursday breakfast, lunch and/or Thursday Banquet, and Golf!
Golf on Friday will be a best-ball scramble at Pine Beach West Golf Course, starting at 8:00 AM. Cost for golf is included if you are staying at Madden’s, but there is a $25 charge for the cart. This includes the green fee, cart, lunch and prizes.
Spouses and guests are welcome! The Banquet, all other meals, and golf (with an additional $25 cart fee) are included in the cost of the hotel room rate.
For more information about the Flour City District meeting, please contact Todd Spinner, at (217)-620-1334