Enhance your company’s presence at IAOM’s 126th Annual Conference & Expo by taking advantage of the many sponsorship opportunities available. This premier educational event for grain milling and seed processing professionals presents the ideal setting for showcasing your company’s products and services.
We are planning for approximately 600 highly qualified professionals from around the world to participate in the educational sessions and networking events over the course of the three-day conference. IAOM’s high-impact sponsorship opportunities will give your company the competitive edge to stand out in the crowd. Sponsorship Opportunities and the Sponsorship Reservation form can be found in the 2022 Sponsorship Prospectus.
Benefits vary based on sponsorship level. Below is a list of potential benefits.
- Recognition as a conference sponsor with company logo on special signage at the conference
- Recognition at the annual business meeting
- Placement of company recognition in conference publications and on the IAOM website
- Hyperlink from company name on IAOM website to company website or e-mail
- Sponsor ribbons for badges provided for all registered staff from sponsoring company
- Special IAOM Certificate of Appreciation
- First right of refusal to sponsor the same event in 2023
- Authorization to place marketing materials at the sponsored event
All sponsors from the 2022 Conference & Expo will have first right of refusal to sponsor the same event in 2023.
The role of the sponsor is both traditional and important to the annual IAOM Conference & Expo. Thank you to all of our 2021 sponsors for their continuous support of IAOM and its activities.