Enhance your company’s presence at IAOM’s 128th Annual Conference & Expo by taking advantage of the many sponsorship opportunities available. This premier educational event for grain milling and seed processing professionals presents the ideal setting for showcasing your company’s products and services.
We are planning for more than 800 highly qualified professionals from around the world to participate in the educational sessions and networking events over the course of the three-day conference. IAOM’s high-impact sponsorship opportunities will give your company the competitive edge to stand out in the crowd. Sponsorship Opportunities and the Sponsorship Reservation form can be found in the 2024 Sponsorship Prospectus.
Benefits vary based on sponsorship level. Below is a list of potential benefits.
- Recognition as a conference sponsor with company logo on special signage at the conference
- Recognition at the annual business meeting
- Placement of company recognition in conference publications and on the IAOM website
- Hyperlink from company name on IAOM website to company website or e-mail
- Sponsor ribbons for badges provided for all registered staff from sponsoring company
- Special IAOM Certificate of Appreciation
- First right of refusal to sponsor the same event in 2025
- Authorization to place marketing materials at the sponsored event
The role of the sponsor is both traditional and important to the annual IAOM Conference & Expo. Thank you to all of our 2023 sponsors for their continuous support of IAOM and its activities.
2023 Conference Platinum Sponsors
2023 Conference Bronze Sponsors
Milling and Grain
2023 Spouse/Guest Sponsors
Bay State Milling