You are invited to submit an application (or make a recommendation) for a Product Showcase presentation at the 126th Annual IAOM Conference & Expo in Richmond, Virginia. The IAOM Annual Conference is the premier education event in the milling and grain processing industries. The 2022 Conference offers YOU an exciting opportunity to address the industry’s most active and influential professionals.
Deadline to apply is December 13, 2021
The IAOM Product Showcase allows exhibiting companies at the IAOM Conference & Expo to promote products that are featured only on the exhibit floor. Selected presenters are given 10 minutes to conduct their presentations from their booths on the Expo floor on Tuesday or Wednesday, May 4 – 5, 2022.
Acceptable products for the showcase must be either
- New and Innovative – products introduced after August 2021 that are both new and innovative. Products must not have been previously exhibited at IAOM.
- Major Improvement, New Application – products that show significant improvement in accuracy, cost, size, safety, ease of use, effectiveness, etc., or an existing product that has a new application for the milling industry.
- Product must be from an exhibiting company at the 2022 IAOM Expo.
- Exhibiting company must be the manufacturer or exclusive distributor of the product.
- The product must be exhibited in the IAOM 2022 expo hall.
- Only products may be showcased; services are not eligible.
- All products must comply with FDA guidelines.
- Submit one application per product.
- A 75-word description (Microsoft Word) and high-resolution image (.jpg, .tif, .eps, .ai) must be submitted with the completed application (please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The description should be an informational paragraph, NOT an advertisement. The presentation should emphasize how the new product/service will improve/enhance milling operations.